Sunday, February 14, 2010

Here we go

I wrote this a while ago and never got a round to publishing it, so here it goes..
So recently my aunt showed me this video that was pretty inspirational and gave me a new view on almost everything and I realllly like it, I suggest you watch the entire clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI


This gave me a totally new outlook on almost everything.I really liked the quote "you are not as fat as you imagine, and don't worry about the future, or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as chewing bubble gum to solve an algebra equation. "
I feel like this man is talking to me directly when he says this. It's probably the best advise i ever gotten in a while. From my perspective, people do take things more seriously than they should. Worrying about something is not effective. When the speaker talks about my youth it makes me appreciate my life a lot more, and I've been trying not to take the simple things that make me happy for granted. I'm going to take this mans advise. I am going to take life less seriously by focusing on only the important things that can help me get somewhere in life, rather than the useless things that my time shouldn't be wasted worrying about. I'm going to enjoy my youth as much as possible, and when I'm out in the sun I'll try to wear sunscreen.
Embracing my youth ;


No comments:

Post a Comment