Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Originality


Okay ..I haven't been on my blog in forever , so this is a fresh start ! I don't have much experience with blogs but recently I've come across a few that are very irrelevant and don't make much sense. My goal is to try to stay on topic and put my opinions out there, even if I am the only one listening. Many find blogging as a way to get away from their normal life and have space to just write about their feelings. In my opinion, others use it as their own therapist . Telling their "readers" what they need to do when in reality their lecturing themselves. Whats been nagging at me lately is how some people think its so cool to be "original," and soooo different. I believe if you are an original person you would have no reason to go and preach it. Every person in this world is their own person. As crazy as it sounds there are 6 billion people in the world and no one is exactly like you. I like to think me and my best friends are similar, but if I think about it we all react to everything differently at times, and have different views. Little things like that are what builds up ones character, and character goes along with originality. This whole image of putting your self out there and letting everyone know how unique and special you are just because you shop at a certain store, or wear bright colors doesn't seem to impress me, or catch my attention even the littlest bit. Although at times I'm sure we all want to stand out. I fall victim to it also, but my main goal isn't to let other know how special I am . I know the type of person I am and I have no reason to let others know. If you want to be my friend you can see what I dig, what kinda of music clothes movies and food I like, and what my hobbies are without me preaching to you about my originality and how sweet my vintage clothes are. Any thoughts ?

2 comments: